Video

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Orchestra Concert


Yesterday my classmates and I from Stockholm Operastudio performed in Tumba Church with a lovely amateur orchestra. We sang pieces by Mozart, Handel, Gluck, Puccini, Bellini and Donizetti.
I sang Susanna’s Aria “Deh vieni non tardar” from Le nozze di Fagaro by Mozart.

I felt it went really well, I took the opportunity to just focus on my technique and test some new things I’ve been working on this past week.

I finally got to wear my beautiful Ted Baker dress that my father and I bought in London. I love it! I love the color mint and it’s so classic and timeless. It’s available online here if you are curious.




The church was great to sing in, great acoustics and the audience was fabulous, they made us sing our encore twice! 
                                                                                            Hung up, trying to get all the creases out.
                                                                            The boys wore suits and the girls wore gowns.....
                                                                                    Silly P always leaves his things lying around....
                                          My classmates beautiful custom made gown.

Unfortunately three of our classmates were missing due to illness. But they were with us in spirit!

My mother came to see my performance, it was great to see her. She just walked out my door, but will be back in a couple of weeks. I can’t wait!

I will post a video from the rehearsals soon!


xx Erika Grace

Photo: By Me

No comments:

Post a Comment